Someone you know have probably introduced you to Essante Organics and told you all the good things about this company.
Or could it be that you came across the company on social media and you were enticed by them… But, now you are looking for more information?
Let me cut to the chase that if you’re not a die-hard fan of Essante Organics, you shouldn’t think about joining it. Because this opportunity is about being a sales representative for the company (because you love the products and you’d like to share it).
Now, if you are someone who is thinking of trying the products, or you are someone who is stuck in this business, then this review will be helpful to you.
Here’s a detailed video review on Essante Organics…
What is Essante Organics all about? Essante Organics is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company that operates in the health and wellness industry. Essante Organics uses a network of people called Organic Influencers or Brand Partners to promote its products.
Who is the founder? Essante Organics was founded by Michael Wenniger in 2004 as Essante Worldwide. In 2009, Essante Worldwide rebranded into Essante Organics. Before Essante Worldwide, Michael has been involved in the direct sales industry since the 1980’s, so he has vast experience in sales and management which is critical for the growth of the company.
Is Essante Organics legit? As far as I know, Essante Organics is a legitimate company that sells quality products through a Multi-Level compensation plan. This type of compensation looks very much like pyramid selling, but it is considered legitimate in the eyes of the U.S. Federal law. As long as the intend of using this mode of compensation is to sell products and not to recruit.
Are Essante Organic products FDA approved? The company products are not FDA approved but not because they are of low quality but rather, its because they are technically defined as “dietary supplements.” Dietary supplements don’t need FDA approval before they are marketed, nor is there a federal law that requires dietary supplements to be proven safe to FDA’s satisfaction. (Source)
Are Essante Organics products organic? Yes, Essante Organics products are organic and USDA certified. The USDA certification is granted by the authorities in the US to products that are grown and processed according to federal guidelines that include soil quality, animal raising practices, pest and weed control, and use of additives. Essante Organics claims that each of its products goes through strict standards to ensure they do not harm people, animals or the planet.
How much does it cost to join? There are 3 options to join Essante Organics and the cost will depend on the account that you signup.
- Retail Account (Free) – The basic account for customers where you’ll get your own website to purchase Essante Organics products at any time.
- Wholesale Account (29.95) – You’ll get up to 30% discount on products and a wholesale retail website to sell the products.
- Brand Partner/Organic Influencer Account ($199 – $499) – Gives you the same perks as the Wholesale Account above plus the option to order a discounted Go Green Pack and the ability to participate in the company’s entire compensation plan to earn referral and residual commissions.
As you can see, each account above gives you different perks. But if you’re planning to join Essante Organics for business, it makes sense that you signup using the Organic Influencer account.
Essante Organics gives you access to natural, non-toxic and organic products that are said to provide amazing health benefits in just 5 days that include Body and Spa, Home Care, Baby Care, PH Nutrition, and Essential Oil.
The company has a lot of products but let me walk you through Essante Organics’ most popular and best-selling products.
- Power Pops 30 Pieces (Retail $30.95, Wholesale $27.50) – Quadruple patented healthy lollipops that supposedly support fat burning, calorie-burning, and weight management.
- 7.365 pH Protein Shake 713g (Retail $102.63, Wholesale $78.95) – Certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, whey-free, GMO-free, alkaline / pH balanced replacement shake. It comes in vanilla, chocolate and salted caramel flavors.
- Daily Digest 90 Capsules (Retail $64.94, Wholesale $49.95) – Contains every necessary active digestive enzyme required to support digestion at every level, stomach acid and nutrient absorption, metabolic function, elimination, blood health, detoxification, and immunity.
- Super Reds 227g (Retail $61.10, Wholesale $47) – Organic whole fruit nutrition source that supports energy, immunity, and cellular health.
- pHresh Deodorant Stick 25oz (Retail $25.94, Wholesale $19.95) – USDA certified organic deodorant for all-day fresh, pH balanced, detoxed, blemish-free underarms.
- Organic Purple Mountain Lavender & Oatmeal Body Bar Soap (Retail $15.60, Wholesale $12) – Certified organic vegan soap bar containing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega fatty acids.
- Hand Candy Hand Soap 5.5oz (Retail $19.49, Wholesale $14.99) – Toxic free, deep moisturizing and anti-aging hand soap.
- Vitamin C Facial Cleanser 4oz (Retail $31.85, Wholesale $24.50) – Certified Toxic free, vitamin and mineral-rich facial cleanser for a pH balanced, rejuvenated skin.
- NaPCA+ Calming pH Mist 4 oz (Retail $19.50, Wholesale $15) – Organic. toxic free and pH balanced toner for skin and hair.
- Baby Lotion 2oz (Retail $15.60, Wholesale $12) – 100% certified toxic free baby bath lotion.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil 15ml (Retail $32.50, Wholesale $25) – Aids in coughs, infections, aches and promotes relaxation.
Have you tried any of the Essante Organics products? Feel free to share your experience below.
There are 5 ways to make money with Essante Organics as a distributor, or Organic Influencer as the company calls it. But all of which boils down to selling products and recruiting people.
And while the company’s compensation plan is lucrative, I believe it will be very tough to make a decent income with Essante Organics.
This business is truly not for everyone unless selling and recruiting people is something you are passionate about. But don’t take my word for it and let me show you what I mean…
1. Retail Profits
You will earn up to 30% in profits from the products purchased by people through your online retail shop. Essante Organics will provide you with your own retail website to promote its products and make profits.
However, your income highly depends on your ability to promote the company and sell the products effectively.
Remember, there are thousands of other distributors out there promoting Essante Organics products, and there are hundreds of companies that are selling similar products to what you have – some even cheaper and higher quality.
Therefore, having an online shop means nothing if you can’t get people to visit your site and buy from you. That’s why learning how to find high-quality prospects online is key to making a lot of money with this company.
2. Enroller Bonus
You will earn a one-time bonus of $50 up to $100 for recruiting new Organic Influencers depending on the Go Green Pack they purchase.
When your recruit purchases the $199 Go Green Pack, you’ll earn $50; $100 if that person purchases the $499 pack. Now, I would like to point out that this is a one-time bonus you’ll earn per person.
Therefore, your potential income in this bonus revolves around your ability to find constant leads and having the persuasive skills to convince them into buying the Go Green Packs.
And if you want to learn more about such skill sets, you can click here.
3. Express Start Bonus
If within your first 30 days as an Organic Influencer you can recruit 4 new Organic Influencers who will each purchase 75 points of products through the Easy Order (monthly autoship program), and each of them can recruit 2 people who order 75 points of products as well, you’ll earn $500.
As I was writing this Essante Organics review, it will cost you $95.25 to earn 75 points with Easy Order.
Now just like the Enroller Bonus, it will be almost impossible to get this bonus if you have limited people to talk to. I hope you understand that I’m not trying to scare you but this is the reality in this kind of business and you have to embrace these facts if you want to succeed.
Furthermore, even if you do learn how to find constant leads online, you still probably have to stomach tons of rejection, especially if you don’t possess exceptional skills in sales or marketing background.
So, I highly recommend that you check out a detailed article where I discussed how you can overcome the common challenges in network marketing.
4. Endless Team Bonus
This is a monthly bonus which is more commonly known as the binary compensation plan.
In a binary compensation plan, you will have two sales teams – left and right. All your recruits, and the recruits of your recruits, will be positioned in either your left or right sales team.
With the Essante Organics Endless Team Bonus, you’ll get paid 10% based on the total sales volume of your weaker sales leg.
For example, if your right team has accumulated 5,000 sales volume and your left team has a total of 500 sales volume, you’ll only be paid 10% of the 500 which translates to $50.
I believe the binary compensation plan is what makes earning money with this company more challenging.
Its because not only you’ll have to continually find people to recruit in your team, you also have to find the right balance and position skilled leaders between your left and right sales force.
Based in the illustration above, it won’t matter if you accumulate a million sales volume on one sales team if the other performs horribly in sales, you’ll still be making peanuts.
5. Matching Bonus
You can earn a 25% up to 100% matching bonus from all your direct recruits’ earnings in the Endless Team Bonus depending on your rank.
Organic Influencers have three ranks:
- Silver (25%) – Recruit 2 people who each purchase 75 points of products. Each of your recruits must also have 2 people each who also purchased 75 points of products.
- Gold (50%) – You need to have 4 people who each recruited 2 people as well, all of which purchased 75 points worth of products.
- Platinum (100%) – You need to have 4 of your personally recruited distributors achieve the rank of Gold.
Now, I like this ranking system because it encourages you and other Organic Influencers to help and attend the people you recruit into the business because their success also means your success.
Nevertheless, the dropout rate of distributors in this business is so high. People who joined Essante Organics without the proper knowledge and understanding of what this business is all about will soon find themselves stuck and will eventually quit.
Therefore it falls in your own devices to nurture and mentor the members under your wing. You should be able to teach them effective ways of selling Essante Organics products or inviting new members to join their teams.
But becoming a leader is nearly impossible if you don’t possess the necessary skills and knowledge yourself. You can’t give what you don’t have, and you can’t teach what you don’t know.
And for that, I highly suggest that you start your network marketing career the right way.
How Much Do Organic Influencers Earn on Average?
Unfortunately during the time I was writing this Essante Organics review, the company didn’t provide an income disclosure so there is no way to tell with 100% certainty how much Organics Influencers are earning, nor how many percents of the people who joined the company is actually making a decent income.
But Essante Organics is an MLM company and all across the industry, less than 5% of people actually make money in this kind of business.
So it’s safe to assume the same thing with Essante Organics. But if you have more concrete proof about the financial status of the people who joins this company, feel free to leave a comment below.
Opinion – My 2 Cents
Should you join Essante Organics for business? You should only join this company for business if you truly have a good experience with the products. It would be unethical to convince other people to buy the products you don’t truly believe in, right?
But even if the Essante Organics products worked for you, another thing you’ll have to consider is if you’re comfortable in the sales environment.
Sales are your bread and butter in this kind of business and if that is not your forte, and you don’t have means to be mentored or coached…
Then it could be very challenging for you to make money with Essante Organics.
Finally, you’ll have to understand that it takes time, dedication, patience, and resources to work on your website’s traffic, sell Essante Organics products, recruit new people, and build a large and active sales team.
Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this Essante Organics review. I do hope that you found the answers that you were looking for.
But, if you didn’t… Then, feel free to leave your question in the comments area below. I will do my best to answer them.
Until here, I wish you success in whichever path you choose.
Total Life Changes claims that you can easily lose 5lbs in 5 days without exercising and you can make a lot of money promoting their products. It's probably what got you interested in joining...